Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LensArt Avenue. We present the following terms and condition for viewing and using any features on every part of our website.
Any reference to “we”, “us”,”our”, “ours”, “the website”, “the site” or anything identifiably connected to this website pertains to LensArtAvenue.com and all its subdomains.
By accessing the website at https://www.www.lensartavenue.com and any of its subdomains, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. These terms serve as a legally binding agreement between you and LensArt Avenue.
The site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by LensArt Avenue and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any material from LensArt Avenue or any service that we offer.
- Any materials that you acquire in this site is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the materials from this site for any commercial purpose.
- You may not transfer the materials that you acquired to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. If you want to use an image, video or any information on our website for your blog, website or any commercial purposes, please do contact us first. In most cases, we will agree as long as you give a link back to the original content.
- You may not modify, copy or redistribute any portion of the website unless otherwise stated or have our written permission
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any of the materials. Whether they are offered as “free” or “for sale”.
Any grant shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LensArt Avenue at any time at our discretion and without any notification. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this grant, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
LensArt Avenue allows registration in the site. You represent and warrant that all information you submit is true, accurate, current and complete.
You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine in our sole discretion that such username is inappropriate, obscene, infringing or objectionable.
The website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. By using the site, you affirm that you are over 13 years old and is fully able and competent to comprehend and abide by these terms of service.
LensArt Avenue allows registration for interaction through the platform. “User-generated contents” are anything (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
By submitting user-generated contents, you grant to https://www.www.lensartavenue.com, all its sub-domains and all its contributors a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, modify and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
WE WILL NEVER SELL ANY OF YOUR CONTENTS unless we have a mutual agreement to do so.
Furthermore, you give us the right to repurpose, modify, display and redistribute any ideas, techniques, inventions, concepts, know-how, or other information that you contributed to LensArt Avenue without compensation or remuneration whether it was contributed directly or through third party service providers or affiliation.
All user-generated contents must follow these terms:
- You warrant, agree and guarantee that you own all intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity, moral and other rights to any content that you submit.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against any and all claims to the rights to the content that you provide to us. Or any and all claims that someone’s rights were violated by our display or other use of the content that you provide to us.
- That goes without saying that your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or https://www.www.lensartavenue.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user-generated content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
- You agree that LensArt Avenue has no responsibility to monitor, review, edit, remove or control any content or other information that you or others submit to us.
- In addition, you are aware that we may not be able to modify or remove certain content, including without limitation content that has been distributed to or relied on by third parties.
- LensArt Avenue reserves the right to edit, refuse or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of https://www.www.lensartavenue.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
- We do not endorse, recommend, or take any responsibility for any content submitted to us by you or any website visitor, account holder, advertiser, service provider, vendor, or other third-party, even if LensArt Avenue displays such content.
You acknowledge and agree that LensArt Avenue will not be held responsible for any comments, posts or anything submitted to the website by you. All content posted or otherwise submitted to LensArt Avenue is the sole responsibility of the user from which the content originated.
LensArt Avenue does not control such contents and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the said contents.
You agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by LensArt Avenue.
You may NOT:
- Abuse, harass, impersonate, threaten, bully or intimidate any person.
- Constructive criticism is accepted and encouraged, but please do not try to bury someone under the guise of “constructive criticism”. The website is a place to boost your confidence and not a place to boost your ego.
- Post any content that is libelous, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or infringes any copyright or the right of any person.
- Conduct any phishing attempts or any methods that will obtain any data from any LensArt Avenue users.
- Spam or post anything that can be deemed “Spam” to any person or URL.
Create multiple accounts designed to manipulate any voting events or the likes of LensArt Avenue.
- Post any copyrighted content that does not belong to you except if you have a written permission to do so. Or the owner allows reposting provided you include explicit links and Author’s name.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or any automated tools and means to access the site’s database and backend without our permission. With the exception of RSS feeds.
- Take any action or automation designed to bring down the website or load on our server and infrastructure. This includes DDOS, Hotlinking, iframe and any methods of such that is not stated here.
- Bypass any measures we use or may use to prevent or restrict access to our website.
Limitations of liability:
You own all intellectual property in your own original User Generated Content you contribute. You must not upload or contribute any form of content that was not created by you or which was not properly licensed to you by someone else for uploading.
LensArt Avenue will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if https://www.www.lensartavenue.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to other websites. These other sites have separate and independent privacy policies, terms and conditions. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and privacy practices of these linked sites.
Any use by you of optional tools or content offered through these third-party sites is entirely at your own risk and discretion. Please make sure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and we welcome any feedback about these sites. Feel free to contact us for any such notice or feedback.
You acknowledge and agree that everything at LensArtAvenue.com is provided ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
Any use by you or entity that you represent on this website is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features, new tools, and resources through the website. Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
LensArt Avenue respects the copyright and intellectual property of others. We will respond to any copyright claims for any content on the site that infringes the copyright or intellectual property of other person or entity. We will exert reasonable effort and within our jurisdiction to investigate and take appropriate action to the alleged infringement. This includes Removing or Disabling access to the alleged infringing content and/or removing accounts and access to LensArt Avenue.
To notify LensArt Avenue of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of Infringement care department at email@example.com. You must include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable us to make a reasonable determination.
Please note that pursuant to federal law, you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a notification.
You must provide the following:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location and/or URL.
- The full contact information of the complainant including the Full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the complainant is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
If we take action to remove or disable access to Content in response to the notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the affected content. The alleged infringing user can then provide a counter-notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel that your content is not infringing. You must include sufficient information to enable us to make a reasonable action.
Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others. This also holds true for any counter-notice of infringement.
If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes Infringement, we recommended seeking the advice of an attorney.
Advertisers agreement and disclaimer:
We allow display of advertisements in some areas of our side such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. Advertisers shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the site and any services provided on the site or products sold through those advertisements.
As an advertiser, you agree and affirm that you possess all the rights and authority to place an advertisement and use all materials for advertising on the site. This includes and is not limited to, intellectual property rights and contractual rights.
LensArt Avenue disclaims all responsibility for the actions or inactions of advertisers, contractors, subcontractors, Web site developers and hosts, freelancers, licensors, licensees and other third parties that may contract with LensArt Avenue or its affiliates.
We simply provide a space to place advertisements and we have no other relationship with the advertisers.
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove any contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion.
While we try to keep information on the site up to date, we have no obligation to update any existing information in the site. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the site.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
Without prejudice to https://www.www.lensartavenue.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us at email@example.com that you no longer wish to use our Services.
We reserve the rights to deny you access to our website or terminate this agreement at any time without notice and at our discretion.
We may at our discretion make any changes to our Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers. You will be notified either by email or through the website itself if ever we make any changes. You agree and fully understand any of these changes by continuing to access LensArtAvenue.com. Therefore, please make sure you read any such notice carefully. You will also see the date for when our Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers. was last modified at the end of this page.
Last Modified: 02/20/2018.